the East/Toronto via 403 West
Take 403 through Hamilton to the top of the escarpment... more
St. John's and the Old Parish Hall are on 8 acres of property.
St. John's Parish Hall
from Halson Street.)
Below the cemetery on Halson Street.
St. John's Church
parking from Halson Street.)
- is the stone Gothic church on the corner of Wilson & Halson Street.
Wheel chair access? See below.
The Great Hall and Offices
(Drop Off Only from Wilson, full
parking off Halson)
- new addition attached to the Church on Wilson Street.
- for the Office or Great Hall, walk up the driveway on your
right, through the cemetery.
- for the use the driveThe path on the left (nearest Halson) will take
you directly to the front church door.
- The path/driveway on the right will take you to the Great Hall and Office.
- You can also easily get to the church from the Great Hall.
Access And Elevator
- Enter the property from Wilson Street beside the Great Hall.
- drop-off and limited permit parking available, first come, first served.
- The Escort Service! Sundays,
a golf cart gives mobility assistance to the church from the main parking.
Please help us keep St. John's scent free.
Please help us save lives - leave home anything that's been
in contact with nuts/peanuts/nut oils.
John's Anglican Church
272 Wilson Street East (at Halson)
Ancaster, Ontario, Canada. L9G 2B9